Dawn Of The Storm
A snobbish, ex-PC, half-elf sorcerer conquering boredom through adventuring.
- Casanova Wannabe: Adrian, regardless of player, appears to continually try and sleep with pretty much any NPC with a pulse, but at least it’s usually played for laughs.
- Fireballs: Adrian’s go-to combat ability.
- Gentleman Wizard: Adrian’s family lineage means two things: money and magic. This is pretty obvious after talking to him for more than a few minutes.
- The Other Darrin: Adrian has been played by four players at this point. No explanation is given as to the undulating personality, aside from the bored whimsy of a rich half-elf.
- Put on a Bed: When it became clear that Adrian’s character needed to be retired (See The Other Darrin above), he left the adventure from the comfort of Talia Whitcomb’s guest bedroom.
- Royal Blood: Adrian’s lineage is very important to him as a character.
- Royalty Superpowers: Okay, so Adrian isn’t technically royalty, but his family is incredibly wealthy and their lineage is rumored to come from dragons, who gave them their innate magical abilities.